Wednesday 14 October 2020

30 Sept


While I'm doing my work,
aku just realize kali terakhir aku rasa happy is --
on 30 Sept
i got that butterfly feeling whenever aku travel ke KL by train
tengok gelagat orang sambil dengar lagu, 
berjalan while looking at my watch dah burn berapa calories.
even masa tu kepala sarat dengan apa yang aku study untuk exam
but i still do enjoy.

you know, its like dapat fly dari asrama kejap :D
bezanya sekarang sorang2 je

It's good to come at Mid Valley after long time,
tengok balik tempat selalu lepak/makan.
I miss that old days masa still on training kat Jalan Klang Lama.
I miss my training's friends,
korang, are we good? I'm sorry I have to distance myself from you guys :(

Ironically, even now while i'm typing I got the whatsapp's message from one of them after long time
but I just can't reply. 

Anyway, I do enjoy on 30 Sept
even kepala berat during the exam
Habis exam, saw multiple message 
from him
he's here
and it makes me smile a bit in front of that receptionist lady XD
That feeling macam kita tau ayah kat luar pagar asrama, nak bawak kita balik :')

So at Starbucks, I saw he is smiling thru his eyes
and that time I realize
I'm happy dan lega sangat
sebab exam dah habis, dia depan mata, 4fingers dan esok MC :P

I feel blessed :)


entah bila dapat rasa camtu lagi kan

No comments: